WP Go Maps Pro The most comprehensive WordPress Map Plugin, ever.
The easiest to use Google Maps and Open Layers Map Plugin (including a Map Block)!
Add a customized Google map, map block or Store Locator to your WordPress posts and/or pages quickly and easily with the supplied shortcode. No fuss. No iFrames and super easy to use! Perfect for contact page maps, routes, maps showing delivery areas and any other use you can think of!
While the free version of WP Go Maps allows you to create a Google map with as many markers as you like, the Pro version allows you to do so much more!
Create Elementor Maps, map blocks and map widgets easily with our WP Go Maps Elementor map block integration, straight out the box!
WP Go Maps Pro PROFESSIONAL EDITION
- Create multiple maps!
- Allow your visitors to get directions to your markers.
- Add descriptions, links and images to your map markers.
- Add categories to your map markers
- Filter markers by category
- Mashup multiple maps
- Add different marker icons, or your own icons to make your map really stand out!
- List your map markers in the four ways; basic list, basic table, carousel, advanced table
- Allow visitors to use their map location as the starting or ending point for the directions
- Choose between the Default Google Maps Infowindow and the new Modern Infowindow
- Export/Import your markers to a CSV file for quick editing.
- Link Fusion tables to your Google Maps
- Show your visitor’s location on the Map
- Import KML/KMZ files to your map
- More advanced options for the Store Locator
- Allow users to use their map location for the store locator
- Store locator search by category
- Hide all map markers until a store locator search is done
- Move your marker list inside the map window
- Multiple map widget functionality
- Add retina-ready map marker icons
- WordPress Network friendly