Import Shopify to WooCommerce
Import Shopify to WooCommerce help you to import data from Shopify to WooCommerce easily. With only 2 steps your Shopify store data will be imported included store settings, shipping zones, taxes, pages, blogs, coupons, customers, products and orders. The plugin uses Shopify API key to transfer data from Shopify to WooCommerce store directly, your data is kept private.
- Unlimited import with no extra pay:You’re free to import all your data from Shopify to WooCommerce. There is no limit on how many products, data… you can import. You don’t need to pay any extra fee to import, just import as many as you want.
- Commit import successful:We commit that you will import data successfully. Please follow our guiding document and video to know how to use Import Shopify to WooCommerce plugin to import data from Shopify to WooCommerce. If you have any trouble with the import progress, feel free to contact us.
IMPORT 9 DATA TYPES FROM SHOPIFY TO WOOCOMMERCE
You can select to import 9 types of data from Shopify to WooCommerce. Including STORE SETTINGS, SHIPPING ZONES, TAXES, PAGES, BLOGS, COUPONS, CUSTOMERS, PRODUCTS and ORDERS.
- STORE SETTINGS: site title, admin email, store address, city, country, state, postcode, timezone, weight unit, currency code and currency format.
- SHIPPING ZONES: shipping zones and shipping methods.
- TAXES: tax name, tax rate, country, province, zip and shipping.
- PAGES: title, content.
- BLOGS: blog title, blog content, categories, tags and featured image.
- COUPONS: coupon types that WooCommerce support, coupon amount, usage limit, expiry date and minimum amount.
- CUSTOMERS: first name, last name, phone, company, address, city, province, zip and country.
- PRODUCTS: title, content, excerpt, variations, product image, variations images, product gallery, SKU, stock, regular price, sale price, weight, categories and tags.
- ORDERS: payment method, shipping method, first name, last name, company, country, address, zip, city, province, phone, total, subtotal, tax, discount, shipping cost, currency, date create, browser IP, customer user agent, line items, discount code, order number and order fulfilment.