Gravity-Perks Unique ID Plugin
With Gravity Perks Unique ID Plugin Generate alphanumeric, numeric or sequential “Unique ID” values for the entry when submitted. Gravity Perks Unique ID Plugin provides a new Unique ID field type which generates a unique ID for the entry when submitted.
Gravity-Perks Unique ID Plugin is Here
- Provide a set-length confirmation or reference number for each entry; could be displayed on the confirmation page and in notifications (i.e. “Your confirmation number is ABC142Z3”).
- Maintain a sequential invoice number (a legal requirement for some countries)
- Generate a unique coupon code that can be used on subsequent form submissions (tutorial coming soon!)
- With Gravity Perks Unique ID Plugin Generate a unique number for use in raffles
- There are probably a hundred other ways this could be used. We would really love to hear how you’re using it!
Gravity-Perks Unique ID Plugin Features
- Generate unique IDs on form submission.
- Every form entry is assigned a unique ID.
- Supports alphanumeric, numeric, and sequential numbering.
- Customize ID generation to your specific use case.
- Merge tag support.
- and more…