Gravity Perks Notification Scheduler
Schedule Gravity Forms notifications to arrive when they matter most — like onboarding campaigns, recurring anniversary offers, and event/expiration reminders with Gravity Perks Notification Scheduler!
What does Gravity Perks Notification Scheduler do?
By default, Gravity Forms sends notifications immediately after the form is submitted. With Notification Scheduler, you choose exactly when the notification should be sent with simple, effective scheduling options.
Schedule notifications relative to a Date field on the form, a static delay from the time the notification event is triggered (e.g. a form submission), or on specific date.
Here’s how you can use scheduled notifications to level up your business!
- Create robust drip campaigns to onboard new customers or nurture fresh leads.
- Send yearly offers to existing users on their birthday, signup anniversary, or any other recurring event.
- Schedule reminders ahead of the big event with helpful tips for a satisfying experience.
- Remind customers when their subscription or credit card is expiring.
- And so much more!
Gravity Perks Notification Scheduler Features
- Schedule notifications after a delay.
Send notifications minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years after a notification event (e.g. a form submission).
- Schedule notifications on a specific date.
Deliver notifications on a static date. Useful for one-off event reminders and sale promotions.
- Trigger notifications based on Date fields.
Send a notification before or after the value of a submitted Date field. Useful for birthday/anniversary emails, event/expiration reminders, etc.
- Recurring notifications.
Automatically reschedule a notification to send daily, weekly, monthly, yearly forever or ending after a period of time.
- Integrates with Gravity Forms events.
Schedule notifications for any notification event, including events generated by third-party add-ons.
- Automatic updates.
Get updates and the latest features right in your dashboard.