Dynamic Content for Elementor is a WordPress plugin that is an extension for the famous Elementor Page Builder. It comes with several additional widgets that add stunning animation and other features to your website.
Dynamic Content for Elementor Enhances Elementor with Advanced Development Tools for Web Experts. Now, imagine a world where designers and devs can finally live in peace. Well, with Dynamic Content for Elementor, we have made this dream come true. Powerful and unique widgets and extensions, designed for the express purpose of creating content with Dynamic Content for Elementor.
Dynamic Content for Elementor Features: –
- Dynamic Content for Elementor – is the most unique toolkit for Elementor for creating powerful websites and professional content. It has a ton of useful features, we recommend you check them out below:
- Dynamic Posts v2 – Choose your WordPress posts in the layout you want and display your content faster!
- Supercharged Filtering – Combine the Power of Search & Filter Pro Frontend Filters with Dynamic Posts v2!
- Signature for Elementor Pro Form – Add a signature field to your forms and use it in your PDF.
- CopyPaste Cross-Site – Copy your content from one site to another with a different domain with the simplicity of classic copy / paste!
- Email Template – You can send emails with easy-to-create layouts saved as Elementor templates.
- Export – You can export data obtained from forms to any external service.
- PDF Generator – Generate a PDF with dynamic data from forms to save or send as an e-mail attachment.
- Message Generator – Tired of the usual boring news? Captivate users with colorful and content-rich messages.
- Conditional Fields – Add conditional logic to form fields and create a variable form based on user selection.
- Copy to Clipboard button – Save any text to the client clipboard.
- Calendar button – Don’t let your users forget an appointment, add the event to their calendar with a single click.
- Add to favorites – To save data by user, globally or in cookies, you can create wishlists or remember the pages your users like.
- Developer Widget – Made so that you can integrate everything directly and easily through your code.
- Advanced Custom Fields – Widgets that display metadata generated by the ACF – Advanced Custom Fields plugin.
- ACF repeater field – Use the repeater field in your post pages and page templates when creating grid, masonry, table and carousel layouts.
- Get & View Content – Add any content from your website to any page. Manage and improve your workflow globally.