Docly is a powerful, responsive, and high-performance WordPress online documentation theme that can help you develop the documentation for your next product quickly. You can effectively create documentation for the documentation of API, frameworks, plugins, software, templates and any type of product. It contains a lot of elements to make your documentation interactive and efficient. This theme is fully responsive and mobile friendly.
We designed Docly for readers and optimized it not for pageviews or engagement – but for reading. And it turns out that context is an important part of learning.
Docly is not just a theme, it is also a set of tools for creating product documentation in the best possible way. Docly follows best coding practice by adhering to w3.org standards. We developed the theme search engine-friendly (SEO-optimized) and perfect for every device (desktop, laptop, mobile phone, iPad).
Docly Theme Features and Tools
Docly has some amazing tools to help you make your product documentation interactive and reader-friendly. Here are some key features that make the topic better than other knowledge base topics.
- Dark mode switcher.
- Font size switcher
- Full-width and Box width container-based doc pages.
- Article Table of contents (on this page)
- Documentation with sticky and non-sticky header
- Dynamic, informative pre-loader on every page
- Footnotes for doc reference
- Page preview tooltip
- Directory indicator
- Conditional content
- Image Hotspot for pointing out the targeted parts of an image
- Responsive Layout
- CSS3 & HTML5 validated by w3.org standards
- 100% Valid and Semantic coding
- 40+ Pages
- Sticky sidebar
- Full-width layout
- Syntax highlighter
- Alerts / Messages / Notes
- File tree navigation
- Table of content
- Software Change-log
- Property tabl e
- Article feedback
- Easy to Customize.
- Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Search Engine Optimised Code.
- Mailchimp integrated.
- All Modern Browser Supported.
- Well commented code