Bulk Table Editor for WooCommerce
Bulk set up sales, update products, subscriptions and variations
This extension is focused on setting up sales, editing prices, modifying stock, easy bulk updates, generating SKUs, product tagging, and more. The editor also supports custom fields like Wholesale, Name your price, Vendors, and Cost of goods.
Bulk Table Editor can bulk set prices, change stock, adjust decimal values, and set fixed values for products. Starting and stopping sales or offers is incredibly easy with the “clear sales” function. Deleting products can be done seamlessly in bulk as well. All of these tasks are easier to accomplish thanks to the row filter function. Quickly look through a large number of products, product variations, and existing sales.
Other Values and SKU Generator.
Easily update values in bulk, including: featured products, SKU, tags, backorders, stock status, and measurements (weight, length, width, and height). The SKU generator is handy for creating SKUs on products or variations. One way to do this is by using the bulk function generate + Add ID before, this will create unique SKUs on all of your selected products.
Easy Access to bulk functions!
The bulk function menu is easy to use; start by setting a value then select which bulk function you would like to do. Sale price, for example, is based off of regular price when it comes to calculations (20% off would mean a reduction in price of 20% from the base value). Stock and overall price change are also based on their current values. “Set fixed pricing” is used when there are null values or when a selling price needs to be set I.e a price like 9.99. The round function lets your round your prices up or down to the logical decimal i.e 19.55 to 19.60.
If using a price or numeric field from another extension, like Wholesale, Bulk Table Editor has a custom field to set up and add to your field list. Once you’ve added a custom field you can easily apply bulk updates to this field the same you would the price or sale price columns. Several integrations can be easily done using the built-in dropdown box.
Example – set up a sale
If you have a clothing store and wish to set up a new sale for the T-shirts category, just select the category “T-shirts” and enter a value into the bulk function for sale price. For example, select the dropdown box, choose decrease in %, then enter the sale amount of 20%. Bulk Table Editor will then calculate a 20% sale price based on your current set product price and will apply the new price to all products in that category. If you’d like to round your price afterwards, you can just use the bulk function again and use the available rounding options. For example, the round by two decimals will change a price from 19.75 to 19.80.
After this, you can set the sale start and end date. Just select the dates in the bulk functions for both start and end dates. Bulk Table Editor then fills in the rows for you automatically. If you don’t want certain products included, you can uncheck those products then click the “save all” button. The sale percent (sale %) column shows what percentage discount your existing sale is set to.
That’s it — your sale is now all set up and ready to go on your specified start date.
- Bulk updates stock, price, sale price, sale start date, and sale end date.
- Bulk set fixed price and sales price.
- Bulk round prices upwards, downwards and to logical decimals like 19.70.
- Bulk clear sales.
- Bulk delete products.
- Bulk update featured products, SKU, tags, backorders, stock status, weight, length, width, and height.
- Easy to understand progress bar when saving new products.
- SKU generation and other functions to create unique SKUs on products and variations. Option to have SKU on Editor home.
- Column that shows sales by percent.
- Category selector.
- Active sales filter.
- Table editor for single product values, including name.
- Calculates stock value per product based on total stock value.
- Magnifier on product images (mouse over)
- Set or change product image (in other values table) NEW
- Download products (csv file)
- Search and filter function.
- Row search using name and/or price (home)
- Row search using name and/or SKUs (other values)
- Row search remember and filter automatically on pagination NEW
- Supports unique products and variations.
- Supports subscriptions and variations.
- Users roles types: Shop manager and administrator.
- Supports multi-site network setup.
- Easy 3rd party integrations.
- Done via a dropdown box ready for integrations.
- Directly integrates with and Calculate your price for WooCommerce.
- Product Vendors by WooCommerce NEW
- Easy to translate (POT file). Including languages:
There are no reviews yet.